Win Today, Go to LA
A couple things about Game 3 last night;
- Chase Utley hustled and made something happen out of nothing in the ninth inning. That’s why you run hard.
- Who said the Phillies can’t play small ball? They’ve done a good job of doing the little things this series.
- Charlie Manuel isn’t messing around, bringing Joe Blanton into the game in the fourth inning and Ryan Madson into the game in the seventh inning.
- Scott Eyre has a mild sprain of his right ankle. He said he should be OK. In fact, he said there is no way he will not be able to pitch.
- If this is the shot of confidence Brad Lidge needed, it could be a boost for the bullpen.